ReVerie Hardtop For 340r
Designed and concepted to offer occupant protection all year round and enhance aerodynamics and styling.
This one-off project was done to demonstrate our capabilities in concept, design and composites manufacture, the roof was never put into commercial production and all mould tooling has been destroyed
- Fully guttered & sealed composite shell. Painted in B80 metallic silver.
- Removable lacquered carbon fibre louver panel, for engine bay access.
- 6mm composite (carbon/foam) rear bulkhead. Sealed to suppress noise & fumes.
- Weighs less than 22kg.
- Fully removable with acrylic side windows.
- Anodised alloy dihedral hinge mechanism, with twin gas struts.
- Sleek door-mounted mirrors, giving good rear visibility.
- 2 top-mounted naca ducts in the doors with removable rain covers (Ducts are suitable for use in dry weather conditions only).
- Doors feature removable ‘Targa’ sun hatch panels.
- Carbon composite centre inlet spine for cold ram-air intake, allowing connection to air box.
- Polished carbon centre spine. Flocked headlining in black, blue or grey.
- Fixings designed for simplicity, allowing fitment in 15 minutes.
- Uses front mirror fixings, rear roll-bar centre ram-air clamp, 2 rear engine lid fixings, 4 carbon top shell side clamps & 3 front screen safety latches.