Manufacturing Engineer / CNC Machinist - (10/04/18)
Pay / Salaries
Salary : £ 12.50 – 16.50 per hour (Depending upon experience, and negotiable)
Hours 8.00am – 5.30pm Mon-Friday, 1/2 hour lunch some overtime available.
Benefits: Holiday: 28 Days
Bonuses: Daily Bonus scheme and group target monthly incentive scheme.
Reverie Limited are a thriving composites business with a World renowned brand in motorsport and the auto aftermarket for their top quality, niche, well engineered products. Reverie also carry out ‘sub contract’ or ‘build to print’ composite design, development and manufacturing for automotive Tier 1 / OEM and blue chip clients in many market sectors.
Established in 2000, with year on year growth and recent investments in new machinery, facilities and staff to support, we now seek an experienced Manufacturing Engineer / CNC Machinist to support our Managing Director.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and manufacturing components and tools to allow the business to meet customer requirements.
- Identification & trace ability of parts produced
- SFDC bar coded data capture of production times and progress through routings
- Health & Safety of self and others, complying with health and safety at work act.
- Ensure immediate feedback is given to manager where safety or customer satisfaction is threatened
- Keep working area clean and tidy.
- Managing calibration of tooling and measuring equipment
- Inspect parts using Faro Fusion arm and CAM2 software training given or oversee inspection of parts to Quality requirements. For parts and programmes
- Generation of "Inspection Reports" to specified requirements
- Inspection of purchased items at Goods Inwards receipt
- Inspection of manufactured items in accordance with correct issue drawings / CAD / specifications and job card requirements
- PIST and KPI (excel) reporting to weekly management meetings on measurement trends & Scrap performance data for WIP
- Maintaining CNC machines inc Haas VMC VF4 3+1 axis, Thermwood M67-55 5 axis router and cutting tools
- Pattern making
- Programming, setting and operating multi-axis computer numerically controlled machining centres, generating tool paths in Hypermill (Training can be given to a competent cnc operative)
- CNC machining aluminium and CFRP (composite) components, Epoxy block patterns and tools to Supplied CAD/Drawings to tolerance, quality and cost targets
- Maintain and improve 5S programme within the Manufacturing department, ensure cleanliness throughout and a sense of 'Pride'.
· Whenever possible you will be required to set and operate more than one machine.
· Maintain program and tooling records / PDM Vault files for all components produced.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate technical information.
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of:
- Work-holding methods
- Tool selection criteria
- Cutting tool parameters
- Manual machining techniques
- Multi-Axis CNC programming knowledge / setting essential
- Knowledge of 3+1 and 5 Axis machining an advantage
- Experience in CAD Design Software ideally Openmind HyperCAD-S / Hypermill for toolpath design and CNC processes. Solid works CAD software also beneficial
- Quality principles
- Inspection techniques
- Problem solving
- Project a positive enthusiastic attitude and takes a flexible approach to their role
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieving departmental objectives
- Able to produce consistently high-quality work
- Shows pride and enthusiasm in their work
- Provide visible support and a positive attitude to supervisors and work colleges
- Good attendance and time keeping
To apply, please Email a CV and covering letter with previous experience and why you would like to join Reverie's team to email@example.com
A full job description and rates of pay available e-mail by reply.